The Ambassadors of the Environment staff are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are adapting our programs to aid in the safety and comfort of all staff and visitors. We aim to demonstrate best practices in distanced outdoor instruction, while providing fun and meaningful experiences and personalized care and attention. We expect that all staff, visitors and participants respect and adhere to all guidelines as outlined in program registration materials, posted signage, and activity instructions. Please contact us with questions and health updates as they pertain to you and your family.
- Programs designed in accordance to the Center for Disease Control’s guidelines for youth camps.
- All staff, camp participants and Learning Campus visitors will receive a forehead temperature check upon sign-in.
- Staff: face-covering required at all times.
- Participants: face-covering encouraged at all times. Required for activities that place individuals within a 6-foot distance from another individual.
- Exception: face-coverings not required/allowed during swimming activities.
- Most or all activities and instruction will take place in the outdoors, open air, and screened porches.
- Campus facilities, supplies and equipment receive routine and targeted disinfection and cleaning.
- Contact us to receive program-specific COVID-19 guidelines for our various camp activities.
VIEW OUR COVID REOPENING PLAN FOR YOUTH CAMPS
CDC CAMP REOPENING OUTLINE